Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Slow & Short

It figures. I decide to start logging my adventures, and I hit a slow week. No just a slow week, but a short one. I'm only aboard ship three days this week, as on Friday I have to go in for my monthly leeching. Because of this, I am hard-pressed to complete my duties before I take my leave. I have to prepare the ship for expansion. We need to make room for more water stores. I also have to oversee the remodelling of quarters to make room for more crew. There is much dissent amongst my shipmates over this particular project, and some question over whether it will be allowed under our current Letter.

I also have the dubious chore of informing one of the crew that he's keeping too many pet rats in his bunk and must get rid of half of them, as it's disturbing his cabinmates. These are never enjoyable orders to give, but hey, even on a privateer's rig, we have Articles of Conduct to uphold.

No comments:

Post a Comment