Friday, May 1, 2009

Phun Phone Photos,and Choose Your Nickname Carefully



This is the planter out in front of the city hall where I work. We have been joking about these since they were installed last fall, but once the dirt went in, I guess the temptation was just too great.


I call him Jerry. I don't know why.

There has been quite the kerfuffle lately at work about chickens. The municipality I work for allows chickens within city limits under certain conditions, but it appears the whole town has gone chicken-crazy. I've had several people call asking about keeping chickens, and also found some poultry being kept without the proper permits. All of this chicken enforcement led to a few of my coworkers calling me "The Chickenhawk." This piqued my curiosity as to exactly what type of bird a chickenhawk is, so I wiki'd it.

Always choose you nicknames very carefully: Not a Chickenhawk

No comments:

Post a Comment